CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel Treatment Summary
- Level 1 Peel – suitable for all skin types and conditions (no prep required)
- Effective treatment for lines & wrinkles, early signs of ageing photo-damage and dehydrated skin.
- First peel of its kind to include Vitamin A, Peptides and Stem Cell Technology
- Stimulates Cell Turnover
- Stimulates Collagen and Elastin production
- Increases skins Natural Moisture Factor
- Protective antioxidant benefits.
- No discomfort, no downtime
What Is The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel?
The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel is designed to treat the visible signs of ageing with a combination of both peptide and stem cell technology to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin.
This gentle, metabolic treatment offers exfoliation with chirally correct L-Lactic Acid plus Vitamin A to help reduce the look of ageing skin and to help unveil a brighter and suppler complexion. With the addition of Raspberry Oil, which is known to naturally absorb UV radiation, this treatment also helps protect the skin from future damage post treatment.
What conditions does the CosMedix Essential PeptidePeel treat?
The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel can help to treat the early signs of ageing as well as helping to prevent premature ageing. The Essential Peptide Peel is also fantastic for anyone concerned with dehydrated skin, by increasing the skins natural moisturising factor enabling it to retain water more effectively.
CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel Ingredients?
- L-Lactic Acid 20% – exfoliating agent, plus a natural moisturising factor to hydrate the skin and stimulate ceramide production.
- LG-Retinex 10% – a proprietary liposomal encapsulation of Retinol, Retinaldehyde and Glycosaminoglycans.
- Bakuchiol – a plant-based analog of Retinol. Just as effective but no irritation.
- Tripeptide (Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate) – Biometric peeling for skin rejuvenation, reactivates the skins natural shedding process. Proven to improve cell turnover, increase hydration, refines skin texture and reduces appearance of wrinkles.
- Comfrey Root Cell Extract – plant stem cell technology improves the integrity of skins barrier function.
- Raspberry Seed Oil – Antioxidant, known to protect skin from UVB radiation.
- Red Algae Extract – Antioxidant, known to protect skin from UVA radiation.
- Cloudberry Seed Oil – excellent moisturising and antioxidant properties.
- Moringa Seed Extract – skin protection against pollution, heavy metals, smoke etc
How often can I have this treatment?
The Essential Peptide Peel is a superficial treatment. It can be performed as often as every 2 weeks if desired. However your aesthetician will discuss a progressive treatment plan for you and advise on the amount of treatments needed and how often.
Does this treatment require any prep?
No, this is a Level 1 resurfacing peel with encapsulated Vitamin A. It is a superficial peel, which is gentle enough for all skin types and conditions. While it does not require any prep or skin priming prior to having the treatment, results will always be enhanced by using the correct home care products. You aesthetician or skincare specialist will discuss the use of products post-treatment in order to maximise the results and start priming the skin ready for Level 2 or 3 treatments.
To get started we recommend using one of the new CosMedix 4-piece essential skin kits.
Is there anyone who can’t have this treatment?
The CosMedix Essential Peptide Peel is suitable for all skin types and conditions. This treatment is not be suitable for women who are pregnant or breast feeding due to the Retinol. Also anyone currently taking Isotretinoin (or within last 6 months) would need to wait before having this treatment.
Interesting In Skin Peel Training?
If you’re a beauty therapist, aesthetician, nurse or doctor and based in the UK and would like to become certified in CosMedix metabolic skin peels, contact us to learn more about the Medico Beauty Institute skin peel training courses by emailing us at email@example.com.
Want to book an Essential Peptide Peel?
You can experience the Essential Peptide Peel or other CosMedix treatments at CosMedix approved salons and clinics throughout the UK & Ireland. Prices can vary depending on location. See our store locator to find your nearest clinic.
If you have any questions about this treatment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.